I was tagged by Sabine in a chain-process with the following instructions:
- Grab the book closest to you.
- Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence.
- Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog.
- Name the book and the author.
- Tag three people.
- A 45-minute tour includes ritual dances. The National Hall of Fame for Famous American Indians (US 62 E of town, 405-247-5555) is a museum and park. Among the exhibits are 37 statues of figures such as Geronimo, Pontiac, and Jim Thorpe.
You see, without this stupid game, I wouldn't even know that Pontiac is named after a famous Native American boss.
Figure 1: Pontiac, the warrior chief of Ottawas
The sentences were taken from the closest book, "Crossing America", by the National Geographic Society.