Although I think that Martin Durkin's The Great Global Warming Swindle is more professional a piece of work, it is not the only documentary of its kind. In 2004, CBC (Canada) has produced a similar 45-minute-long film, and it has been available on YouTube for two weeks or so.
- Google video (complete)
- Doomsday called off (1/5)
- Doomsday called off (2/5)
- Doomsday called off (3/5)
- Doomsday called off (4/5)
- Doomsday called off (5/5)
Figure 1: Do the polar bears really feel the heat?
Another movie about the same topic is Climate Catastrophe Cancelled: what you're not being told about the science of climate change. This program may also be found on YouTube and Google Video.
See also Green House Conspiracy (1990) and An Inconvenient Truth ... or Convenient Fiction (2007). You may also see the first 11 minutes of Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth (2006).
Additional popular climate articles on this weblog
- Glenn Beck's CNN show "Exposed"
- Viscount Monckton & warming alarmism
- Temperature preceded CO-2 and methane concentration, not the opposite way around
- IQ2 US battle: sceptics beat alarmists
- Correlation of the cosmic rays and cloudiness
- 2006: a not really great year for hysterical warmers
- Czech president on global warming
- 2006: coolest since 2001