Now it's 2010 and the five Messenger Lectures were delivered by the world's leading particle phenomenologist, Nima Arkani-Hamed (IAS Princeton).
Here is the first one, from October 4th, 2010.
Press play to play.
All the lectures are available (5 times 90 minutes):
- Setting the stage: spacetime and quantum mechanics
- Our "Standard Models" of particle physics and cosmology
- Spacetime is doomed: what replaces it?
- Why is there a macroscopic universe?
- A new golden age of experiments: What might we know by 2020?
Hat tip: Nima ;-)