Sunday, May 01, 2011 ... Français/Deutsch/Español/Česky/Japanese/Related posts from blogosphere

NeoCube

This is just another toy by NeoWorx.







NeoCube is the most awkward and inconvenient way to organize the truth about recent visitors on 6 places. The places are faces of a cube. ;-)


Add to del.icio.us Digg this Add to reddit

snail feedback (1) :


reader ThePeSla said...

Lubos,

Neat to see my dot in red when I am on your page. But I noticed there was a dot near Islamabad too!

I do not have cell phone, yet anyway, but that cube is most annoying to me who play with cubes in twists and turns and that all the time. There must be a reason this sort of puzzle is shunned by people and seems hard for them- guess for computers too.

I look forward to your review of the sciam article forthcoming by Baez if you read it. Surely there are six sides to every question.

The PeSla