Tuesday, November 15, 2016 ... Français/Deutsch/Español/Česky/Japanese/Related posts from blogosphere

Budulinek vs Gallant Deer



Dear kids,
uncle Vojtaano will tell you a fairy tale about Budulinek. Do you want it? So listen.

Once upon a time, there was a small baby who was naughty. And it was a bit moronic and was strangely rolling its eyes. They say it was missing something and had something in excess, too. And it wasn't pounds, the baby had few of those. It was lazy and it was saying that it will be. So the dad decided: You will be Budulinek ("will be lazy boy"), fart.

I will be lazy, I promise. I won't move my aß, I won't finish anything.

How he promised, he lived. He lived his life sloppily. He wasn't going outside much. He was just rolling around. He was a liar but didn't play the hidden aggression. His laziness prevailed. His dad was already afraid. So when he was sleeping, the dad took him where the wind was blowing. The dad slowly backed off the tree stand where he placed the non-stand (=naughty, hyperactive) boy. The guy woke up and said: Where the fuck I am? He didn't have a clue that the gallant deer was waiting for him.




Good morning, pop your boobs out, I am the gallant deer. I will pinch you with my looks, I will knit you like linen. I am the one who presses you from the back. I gather that it's enough to try it once.

Good morning, pop your boobs out, I am the gallant deer. I will pinch you with my looks, I will knit you like linen. I am the one who presses you from the back. I gather that it's enough to try it once.




Not in this way, deer, a gallant one or not. It won't be like this, Budulinek is dictating. I tell you: You will get a proper thrashing, experience the Middle Ages. Even your hole will learn what almost no fag*ot ever does. It opens like a flower in your aß, the awn. I invite you to see that within a year and a day, like Mr Kozina. That I turned Kevin into a skeleton, the whole village knows. Your only chance is to run away, I tell you.

I am a little man with a big soul, hide your female roe deer from me, she suspects what I am. Check my ears, they're like satellites that interfere with your signal. On top of that, I look great. I look great. I look great. Those ears of mine. My ears. My ears.

Good morning, pop your boobs out, I am the gallant deer. I will pinch you with my looks, I will knit you like linen. I am the one who presses you from the back. I gather that it's enough to try it once.

As soon as the deer completed that sentence, Budulinek grabbed him and shook him about 106 (i.e. vigorously). It was a wonder that he didn't shook his soul from him. When it already looked like the previously very lazy Budulinek would stop the riot, he grew red again and poured an unprecedented salvo of expletives on the deer. You f*cking bitch, Budulinek relieved himself for the last time, and threw the deer with all of its chivalry to the side.

Previously chivalrous, now just an old, week, deplorable former deviant Don Juan raised his eyes for the last time. He then only pissed himself, šitted himself, and ashamed of his perverse life, he breathed himself out (=died).



A teenage summer camp theater. The female adult Budulinek with ears looks like Penny of TBBT, doesn't she?

Budulinek wasn't happy. He wasn't unhappy. He sort of didn't give a f*ck. You pissed me off but that's not what it had to lead to. What can we do? I will skin you, cook the meat, throw your bones to the wolves, and I will take over the whole forest.

Good morning, I am the one at whom the deer fell in drops (=died, slang). I killed him with my look, dragged him through hell, and then out. I am the one who rules all of you now. I can't hear any objections.

Good morning, I am the one at whom the deer fell in drops. I killed him with my look, dragged him through hell, and then out. I am the one who rules you all now. I can't hear any objections.

No! No!

Add to del.icio.us Digg this Add to reddit

snail feedback (0) :