Friday, July 22, 2005

Cosmic variance

A new blog named Cosmic variance has been started by five well-known cosmologists.

For example, Sean Carroll contributed a piece that argues that the "other" physicists should like string theory. I agree with his basic points. As you can imagine, the owner of this blog is not among the string theorists who are unaware of the large amount of negative emotions that many scientists outside string theory feel against string theory. In 95 percent of cases, they are plain wrong. Believe me that the remaining 5 percent cases are even more annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment