- Readers in 120 countries are doomed and outraged
- A global conflict is imminent
- Instead of 2,500 page views during the period, they receive 2,500 "403 Forbidden" error messages
- Approximately $0.17 are irreversibly lost because the readers can't click the advertisements
- My mailbox receives 8 messages from nice and wise readers and 1 message from a not-so-nice reader asking what is going on
Because there are only 192 countries in the world, with the current rate of new countries per week, we expect to run out of ordinary countries in a month and discover an extraterrestrial civilization. Note that only 191 countries are members of the United Nations because Mr. Jesus Christ (and Vatican) has chosen to avoid the United Nations because He apparently has a more ambitious plan to unite the nations.
I separated the authors of the e-mails to nice people and not-so-nice people. What is the difference in the interpretation of the hardware failure by these two groups?
- The nice readers think that they have done something wrong, and therefore their access to the blog has been blocked
- The not-so-nice readers think that their access to the blog has been deliberately blocked because they have done something that the paranoic owner of the blog did not like