Update: If you're fascinated by this Gentleman and author of "Ueber Alles", you should definitely read his own explanation of some events that brought him to the police station, jail, etc. because he studied in the library. If his presentation of the story is correct, The Reference Frame is leaning to his side in this particular controversy. But indeed, our support is partly based on the fact that Agbasi is a kind of right-winger.
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:32:35 +0100
From: PHYSICS NOW
To: [All physicists at Harvard and probably the rest of the world]
Subject: (COURTESY EMAIL) Submission to the Nobel Prize Committee of the Scientific Discovery of the 4th Dimension
PO BOX 3192
Bellingham, WA 98227-3192
The Nobel Foundation
SE-102 45 Stockholm
Tel +46 8 663 09 20
Fax +46 8 660 38 47
July 6, 2006
RE: Submission of formal presentation to the Nobel Prize Committee of the Scientific Discovery of the 4th Dimension
To Whom It May Concern
I am a Physicist (BS 1995), a student at WESTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY and I have made an important scientific discovery - The 4th Dimension. I will not get into scientific details, but a lot of our science will improve with the acceptance and use of this new discovery.
I have created a website to explain my discovery, it is titled: "Ueber Alles - The Struggle of Kurt Schwierige" - It reads like a movie, but I use this teaching technique so complex ideas can be understood with ease. It illustrates how to use The 4th Dimension scientifically.
The website address that has a list of all my Technical Papers is here:
The list is as follows.
(1) New Ideas in Relativity [ For Nobel Consideration ] [ Physics ]
(2) PI made Rational [ For Nobel Consideration ] [ Physics / Mathematics ]
(3) Game Theory [ Computer Systems Engineering / Machine Science / Computer Science / Neuroscience / Physics / Mathematics / 4D-Space Theory ]
(4) Machine Science [ Computer Science / Neuroscience / Computer Systems Engineering ]
(5) Machine Programming [ Computer Systems Engineering / Machine Science / Computer Science / Neuroscience / Physics / Mathematics / Music / Psychology ]
(6) 4D-Space Games [ Video Games played via "thought" : Virtual Reality Video Games Made Real... Computer Systems Engineering / Machine Science / Computer Science / Neuroscience : "Play With The Future, Today." ]
(7) Reflection, Light & Properties of "The Invisible" [ Physics & Engineering ]
(8) Grid Computing, Virtual Machines & Internet Inefficiency [ Computer Science ]
(9) The Unified Field Theory [ For Nobel Consideration ] [ Physics ]
(10) The Operating System of Organic Machines [ Computer Systems Engineering / Machine Science / Computer Science / Neuroscience / Physics / Mathematics / 4D Space Theory ]
Your committee deals with scientists and with this dimension, errors in scientific work are immediately recognized; so The 4th Dimension acts as an error checker and will become an invaluable tool for scientists to use.
I present to your committee my website, for your perusal.
Gabriel Agbasi, Physicist
The Author of Ueber Alles
Copy: The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences