- Head northeast on River Street toward Green Street, 46 feet
- Sharp left at Western Avenue, 0.7 miles
- ... exit, toll road, ...
- Turn right at Long Wharf, 0.1 miles
- Swim accross the Atlantic Ocean, 3462 miles
- Slight right at E05, 0.5 miles
- ... toll road, Amiens, Paris, Pilsen ...
- Turn left to stay on the Wenceslaus Square, 92 feet
The picture was taken in October 1998 and Hillary had a good justification for such fun in front of Václav Havel's residence. :-) Besides Transatlanticism, there also exists Transmesopotamism. Two brothers blogging from Baghdad were quoted in a speech by Bush: Iraq the Model. Congratulations.
Swimming: via "Transtlanticism" at a Western European physicist's blog.