A few amazing links from the last 24 hours:
I am normally against euthanasia but it simply seems to me that there is no other help for the people who are writing most of the stuff above. It's literally pandemics. The society should urgently put these people into quarantine, hoping that it is not too late.
- We need a spiritual war on global warming
- Psychiatrists finally detect "climate change delusion"!
- Cow farts collected to study global warming
- Global warming will destroy the ex-Soviet Union (WWF)
- That includes diseases and drought in Russia
- Proletarians of all countries, unite against global warming
- Emigrate to Canada to save your life from global warming
- Dr Faust and a greenhouse task force, analogous to the old infamous Feminazi task forces, promise to aggressively reduce Harvard's greenhouse gases by 30% before 2016 - Harvard clearly offers no protection from loads of fanatical dopes
- Global warming bolsters Californian glaciers (oops)
- Cheney blocked testimony that global warming kills trillions of people
- Reducing CO2 production by 50 percent is not enough!
- Global warming is for real in Tanzania
- Global warming heats up Kevin Rudd
- John Howard feels the heat, too
- Global warming brings bad air to Idaho
- Climate change may kill wildlife
- ... and coral reefs
- ... and Indian wheat
- ... and it freezes penguin chicks
- ... and cuts severity of storms (oops)
- ... maybe some European grassland ecosystems will survive
- CBS: How wikipropaganda (Connolley et al.) works
- Global warming sells Coke, not just candy
- Spider-man against global warming
- Superstitious right fights good science on global warming
- Global warming causes fires in California
- Ross Garnaut: the NSW treasurer is a well-known denier
- Kathleen Sebelius, a hardcore AGW crusader, a possible Obama's VP
- Californian cars get global warming score
Global warming is causing a lot of things, especially if you notice that no one has seen Him at least for 10 years. ;-)
Incidentally, GISTEMP thinks that June 2008 was 0.13 °C cooler than May 2008, disagreeing with the satellite teams that reported around 0.1 °C of month-on-month warming as well as HadCRUT3's 0.036 °C of warming. If a 0.2 °C error can accumulate in one month, is it so hard for a 0.6 °C error to emerge in 100 years?