I just received my copy of Chris Horner's new book, Red Hot Lies. I am just getting started with it but it is a powerful reading about the anatomy and physiology of the global warming propaganda machine.
The Preface is subtitled "How Greenpeace Steals My Trash".
Here is a rough table of contents:
1. Media on a mission: lies, distortions, cover-ups, and the reporters who push them
2. Fear and loathing: alarmist scare tactics, demonization, and threats
3. The establishment attacks: woe to dissenters
4. Stifling everyone's speech: even their own
5. Poisoning the little ones: propagandizing your children
6. Big government: how government, politicians, and alarmists abuse power in the pursuit of power
7. Stupid science tricks: keeping that gravy train chugging
8. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change: the UN's four-alarm liar
Conclusions: heretics, speak out
End notes and index follow. Click the icon on the left side to get to the amazon.com page of the book. Chris Horner is the author of the Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming.