- Prince Charles on corrosive skepticism: according to the British queen's eldest son, skepticism is corrosive for the society. The heir apparent was quickly criticized for contaminating his royal reputation.
- Fuel poverty in Wales leads to many other problems.
- World Bank: Stern report is rubbish: a new publication by the World Bank concludes that "the hypothesized damages quoted by Lord Stern are completely inconsistent with empirical evidence."
- WSJ: Weather is not getting weirder. But we need the resources to be ready for extreme weather, regardless of the causes.
- House leaders plan to liberate NASA from AGW junk: top representatives want NASA to be redirected back to the noble celestial goals from the recent terrestrial junk that has polluted the organization.
- Europe will see a negligible impact of climate change: a new report.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Prince Charles on corrosive skepticism
Benny Peiser has sent us six interesting articles today: